Tuesday 7 April 2009

It all went to plan

The guy was waiting for me at Dover, checked the car over, hitched up and paid me the cash! The car is now at its new home in Holland!! I hope the guy has as much fun in it as i did!!!

I then set off to collect my new car, 500miles later this is what is sitting on my drive :D


Its a 2005 Fisher Fury Fireblade that was purposely built, raced and develped by David Wale in RGB. The car is an absolute credit to him, neatly put together and fastidiously maintained! And yet again in the RGB series another very nice bloke and a pleasure to deal with! David is moving into class A and buying Dereks championship winning car where i wish him luck.

I now have a competitive car, so it all comes down to my driving and trying to find some other crap excuses from the"racing drivers book of crap excuses". But seriously, i can now concentrate fully on learning to race and keeping myself out of trouble!!

1 comment: