Thursday 7 January 2010

The worlds against me!!!!

Ok i'm feeling a lot better now, and have been working in the garage the past couple of nights, but unfortunately not on the Fury!! I've had a customers Freelander in for new transfer box so been rolling round on the floor in sub zero temperatures for money rather than enjoyment. We have also had 6+ inches of snow which is not melting so is going to hamper the work on the truck this Friday! I also need to get the car from my parents to my house, i haven't got a trailer so got to drive it the 5 miles or so, but really can't do it until the ice and snow goes away!! With all the delays the idea of a bolt on front end is rapidly going out of the window, i think i will just replace the broken and bent parts of the chassis.


The boys enjoying the snow, and this was before the main lot fell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment