Saturday 13 April 2013

Very ready!

The old girl has really cleaned up well, infact I think its the best she has ever looked. I have a nice new set of boots to go on and i paid some nice Polish man £1 a wheel to polish the the alloys up so that look sparkly too ! Almost wish I could sell her now before she gets another trashing! An extra month has meant lots of time to do the nice finishing off jobs you never seem time to do, so from now on I need to ensure I book latest day a month before the first race of the season....

4 comments:

  1. Have you forgotten something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearside headlamp has no tape on it?? 750mc stickers? Wing mirror is in passenger side foot well, don't trust kids not to snap it off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you need some front indicators?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arh yes, they are in the foot well too, well reminded. Turns out rain light has stopped working too so got another evening just to finish it off.

      Delete