Tuesday 22 December 2009

Weight reduction plan completed!

My bid to reduce the racing package weight is now complete! Rather than spending a fortune on light weight parts for the car, or the impossible act of the driver going on a diet, my appendix was removed some time after 11pm last night. I should have asked the surgeons to take a picture so i could put it on here!

Considering everything i don't feel too bad, although it does feel like i've been kicked in the stomach by the entire premiership league and my nuts feel like they have had bags of sand hanging off them for a few hours. Hopefully this is due to the operation and not the nut job finding his way back into my room last night while i was heavily sedated!

The drugs are giving me the weirdest and most vivid dreams. As i was coming round for the first time i dreamt i was a pissed santa claus holding a bottle in a brown paper bag and falling into load of kids, and it looked like it was set in a late 80's american family film! I've also dressed Nigel Mansel in tin cans.

As long as everything stay ok i'll be going home this evening, so i'd better hurry up and get my head back down and see who else i can meet in my drug fest sleep!

Oh and i opologise for the spelling and grammer, not my strongest point at the best of times, but doing this on my blackberry with a warped mind are definetly affecting it ;-)
-----------------------------
Sent from my Blackberry
-----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment